Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sunday Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday Report

The trip today was better with many big slabs on a no pattern pattern. Never really got the major bite going on but overall we did well. Caught a nice convict bass and only one white cat.

Capt Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch capt. mike . We went back after w.perch again this week, took 2 little guys this time they had aball catching perch and small catfish. Caught alot of small perch this week but still managed 37 to eat.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope those slabs weren't carrying worms like most of the ones I kept awhile back ...
    Saw you returning to the ramp while fishing at the lighthouse for largemouth btw! Nice boat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TangleMan View Post
    Hope those slabs weren't carrying worms like most of the ones I kept awhile back ...
    Saw you returning to the ramp while fishing at the lighthouse for largemouth btw! Nice boat
    Guess you saw me doing evasive manuvers on the prop adjustment devices.

The worms come from snails that they eat. If you filet and skin just hold them up to the light. Look for dark spots and cut them out. You know those dollar filet o fish have more worms than a crappie..

Capt Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie from tidal water have those alot I've seen them in crappies from NC. VA. DE. and MD. We been just plucking em out since I was a kid and eat em and I'm 43 now . Knew a man that ate lots of em and he lived to 89. I was told that even if you miss one as long as its cooked good they won't hurt ya. You taught me something capt. mike I never knew they came from snails. Big black drum have worms too.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I fink yu on wong rebsite????

Huh??????