Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: private messages

Post Thanks / Like

Default private messages

is the 100 message limit all you can have on there total or can you move some to a folder and have more messages or is it just 100 total no matter what?

Post Thanks / Like

100 total messages....you might want to delete your "sent" messages. That could possibly free up some space for you.
    J

Post Thanks / Like

You can also download your private message to your PC. If you go to User CP on the blue menu line, then select in box from your private messages along the left side, then scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll find the option to download.
    Quit complaining about the color, just pull up your skirt and fish! -- snagged

Post Thanks / Like

agri I already deleted my sent messages but still have too many. Got some stuff I wanted to save. Thanks for the info though. Taco I may try your idea if I can figure it out. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishtaco View Post
    You can also download your private message to your PC. If you go to User CP on the blue menu line, then select in box from your private messages along the left side, then scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll find the option to download.
    Sheeewwwweeee, That Fishtaco feller ain't near about as ignert as everybody says.

Cool Tip Taco.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    agri I already deleted my sent messages but still have too many. Got some stuff I wanted to save. Thanks for the info though. Taco I may try your idea if I can figure it out. Thanks
    You can either print it out or copy/paste it into a document and save it on your PC, too.