Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the heck is going on guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Angry What the heck is going on guys!

Ok so if you vist this site and you fish washington for anything and if you used to post here, where are you?!? just say hello would you! I know most of you are out there fishing but do not bring it to the table, And bassman where the hell are you!? So come on guys lets get it together!

Slad with this warming trend what do you think it will do to the crappie at Union? Any guesses?
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

What's up koke? It always slows down here during the holidays. Even the old board used to get slow during Dec-Feb. It'll pick up as soon as the days start getting longer. I've still been fishing 3-4 days per week.......for salmon and Steelhead:D.

Took the old boat out on Union last Sunday. Lots of perch and 3 crappie to show for it. The crappie where SLABS though. They're hard to find but they are there. The perch are thick in the south end off the deep water docks. Also tried a few of the small lakes in Federal Way and picked up a few small crappie and one nice largemouth.

Post Thanks / Like

that is what I am talking about, now these perch were caught durring the day or the night conditions, And how have you been doing on those salmonoids?

Post Thanks / Like

I went out at night. There's a nice 45' hole that perch tend to winter-over in. They'll be there until at least early April. I hear they are doing good out on Washington in 60'-80' off the main points. I don't keep many fish so I don't like to fish for them that deep...they'll be belly up when they hit the suface. The good thing about Union is that it's 45' in the deepest parts so you can release the fish you don't want to keep. Sometimes you have to fish up to 100' on Washington to find a good school.

One word on the salmonoids........slaughter:D. It's weird because I took a 3 year break from chasing salmon and just started again this year. I used to think it was hard to catch salmon/steelhead but it really is easier than chasing bass or crappies. If there are fish in the river they will bite. It's been really fun hiking into little tiny creeks and finding holes full of fish that will attack anything you toss in front of them. I'm heading over to the Olympic National Park for three days next week. I'll post some pics when I return.

Post Thanks / Like

catching salmon and steelhead easy!!!! i wish it was for me!! i have fishied for steelhead for a few years and had absolutely nothin ! i got quite a few pinks and a couple silvers but thats it. on the other hand i have probably cought a thousand smallmouth. sounds like your havin fun slabking!

Post Thanks / Like

Slab you are taking fishing and urban we are going to have to go find some perch.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a plan to me. Lets plan a trip for the next some what dry weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

hey what ever is good for you just give me a heads up!

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good to me too!

Post Thanks / Like

how do you get an avatar thing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast