Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snow

What is this snowing weather going to do to the fishing? I hope it doesn't screw it up. Just when I was starting to catch fish
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Back in the 60's this week so should not hurt them for long. Miller you going to try and make MO camp? If you could make it through the weather at Kansas you should have no problem at Bucksaw.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Back in the 60's this week so should not hurt them for long. Miller you going to try and make MO camp? If you could make it through the weather at Kansas you should have no problem at Bucksaw.
    I am trying to make it, have not been on the site in a while. Been lurking though and been seeing the camp coming up. That Kansas weather will put hair on your chest
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a heck of a storm. We had a pretty good one come through at spring camp last year at Bucksaw to. It is going to be a big camp this year but we have plenty of room for you guys. Would be good to see you guys again.

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to try to make it work.

Post Thanks / Like

Can always throw more than one tent up on a site. Plenty of room for you two hardcases.:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, When is Camp? I can't find any dates for it

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there from April 28 thru May 2. Some will get there earlier.....some later. Camp officially ends on Sunday the 2nd.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Can always throw more than one tent up on a site. Plenty of room for you two hardcases.:D
    I don't know if you want that, most of the wind from that Kansas storm was from my brother and I snoring.:p:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    I don't know if you want that, most of the wind from that Kansas storm was from my brother and I snoring.:p:D
    I didn't say "our site".:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast