Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Saturday Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday Report

Sunshine warmed the water up to 56 degrees just as I hoped. So the first trip of the year should have been better... But it was not bad as we released about twenty nice crappie and I lost count of all the catfish. It was nice to see whites and channels caught. Was beginning to wonder if they still where viable.... apparently they are.. only two blue cats. All where eating size and full of clams. Face feels all warm from the sunshine and not wind burnt as it normally does this time of year.
    Took one pic and here it is for you Terp's fans,

Capt Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default cool deal

thats a nice crappie!!! i dont know how everyone feels bout pay ponds but i went to the fish in a barrel in Norrisville and caught close to 40 crappie ranging from 8 to the biggest 11 inches.. everyone was using worms i was using a purple body tube with a green skirt roadrunner, all the kids were getting upset b/c they werent catching em and seeing me pulling them in everyother cast wasnt helping them feel any better lol. first time being there if you have six bucks to kill (adult admission price kids under 13 get in free) you should check it out.:D