Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Below Truman 3/19/2010

Post Thanks / Like

Default Below Truman 3/19/2010

Went to the dam at daylight Friday morning to try and catch some Walleye, and the only ones I seen caught was the MDC boat shocking them, looks like they were pulling in some nice ones. .
    Went to the channel after that and was joined by several other CDC members, the bite was not as good as it was Friday, caught bigger fish but not as many, kept 11, and had 4 given to me.
    Not sure why the bite changed, if it was the front coming in or it was MO QWACK taking a swim aroung the channel scaring all the fish away. (lmao)

Post Thanks / Like

Default You know Big

It is fun to get a bunch of mdc guys out there and shoot the breeze, and then I guess someone got hot and had to cool off........ later on when we were down by the big dock, got to see a old blue heron out on a log scoop up about a 6" crappie, first he had it in the middle of his beak and in about 2 turns he had that thing going down....... thinking I might need to replace old Ron with this guy cause he sure could scoop them up......not sure I have anything in my boat that would be worth getting in 43 degree water for...... give MO credit, I ain't never going to try to take his rod away for him......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good day bigby fishing,swimming,retreving, glad y'all had a good time. and heck you got fish taboot

Post Thanks / Like

Yep oh MO QWACK is a true fisherman, the guy gets back in the boat with the rod in hand and smiles and says, I still have em on!. I would of been trying to get my boys out of my throat. Thanks MO QWACK, I am still laughing about it.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What a fun morning on the water. Great time shooting the s%$# with everyone down there. Watching MO Q. go in after the rod was the highlight of the day. I saw on another post that there were some other members down there that we missed getting to meet. I think Microspin was one and maybe V-Max.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time. Those Louisiana boys ain't right!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt get down there til about 2, so I missed watching anybody swim in that cold water, dang it. I fished for 3 hrs, only caught 1 keeper, 8 shortys but I did catch about a 25 lb gar!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Snagged that is about the time we all pulled out of there. Might be the same gar that MO Qwack had on when he decided to swim instead of fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    What a fun morning on the water. Great time shooting the s%$# with everyone down there. Watching MO Q. go in after the rod was the highlight of the day. I saw on another post that there were some other members down there that we missed getting to meet. I think Microspin was one and maybe V-Max.
    Yea I was down there (just in time to see MO Q.-and still laughing) but didn't realize all the CDC boys were there until I was loading up to leave and saw all the bumper stickers.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by microspin View Post
    Yea I was down there (just in time to see MO Q.-and still laughing) but didn't realize all the CDC boys were there until I was loading up to leave and saw all the bumper stickers.
    what does your boat look like?? I was the wet one :D
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast