Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: selling the boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default selling the boat

i hate to do it but i have to sell the boat. the wife was layed off a couple months ago and still cant find a job so the frist thing that has to go is the boat.i have already posted it on the swap board butwith no hit gut any moboys or ks boys ill take the price down for you all.it a 99 champion202 w/00 merc 200efi i put the old fish finder back on her they are the X135 upfront and the LCX25c w/gps and comes with hotspot chip and map create program im asking 13500 so pm me or call 816 521 8767 if you need any other info
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Nice boat. That hurts, having to sell your boat. I feel your pain. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear you have to sell her, Champ....that's one fine lookin' boat. Hope you get what you want out of it. Good luck to your wife finding a job.

If I could, I'd buy it. That'd be the rig I want.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You have it priced to sell. Sorry you have to let her go. Them Champs are hard to beat.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to hear you gotta do that, if I had the money I would buy it too!
    But don't forget, there is allot of folks here that have boats and an open seat, could chip in on the costs unless you fishing with bwillaub Dmw1960 or Buckwheat1 and they don't accept.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rugsrme View Post
    I hate to hear you gotta do that, if I had the money I would buy it too!
    But don't forget, there is allot of folks here that have boats and an open seat, could chip in on the costs unless you fishing with bwillaub Dmw1960 or Buckwheat1 and they don't accept.
    Yeah Rugs but you didn't tell him that I was the only one that you had to wear a seat belt while trolling to feel safe.

Champ202 I sure understand the pain, sorry about your wife loosing her job. November 2008 I lost my full time job. Unemployement ran out June 2009. I have a 2008 175 Lowes I purchased new in March 2008. So far I have still been able to meet the boat payments.

Hang in there Champ200 we are all in the same boat! Some just won't admit it.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice rig Champ!!! Hang in there brother, alot of us are feeling the same thing!!! Boats come and go. The next one may be even better. Good price though!!! It shouldnt last long. Best wishes for you and your wife.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

best wishes. if you ever need to get on the water send pm. Hope it is with your own boat but there are a lot of us here that will take you out.
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

i have been laid off since feb.09
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

a big thanks to eveyone for roue thoughts and wishes and dealing with this little bump is going to be hard but its life and ill be asking a few for a little backseat time but hopefully asfter mowing season get started ill get a little bass tracker after ALL the bills are paid off