Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Georgia Crappie.Com Meeting And Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Georgia Crappie.Com Meeting And Fishing

Papasage, I am also interested in the get together and day of fishing.I think it may be a little to late to try and pull it off for this year. I was thinking of next spring, Hopefully during the spawn for the best possible success. That will also give us plenty of time to get all the details worked out. I would like to include EVERYONE in the planning process. I know you can't please everyone all the time but you sure can try. This is just my thoughts and I am only one person. So let me know what you think about it ok? Thanks, Hope the fish are biting in your area. Good luck ! Jimmy S.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

yes i would like to have everyone in on the planning and as soon as we can git a list of pertisapents we can have a meeting in a central location . that is why i wanted to know if they need a place to stay or a camper hook up and the like . even if we dont have a turnoment or fish . just a git togather to plann something . i am after a list of interested parties and set up a location to have a meeting and maby a little fishing to . maby a weekend for doing a little of it all .it will be hard to plann something over the internet .
    i dont know of a lot of places in a good central location . i say central . we dont know what is going to be a central location untill we know who wants to pertisipate . i posted my e mail address to git a list and mark it on a map then look for a central location .some dont want to post their location on a open forum. if they send it to me i can git a idea of a location that will have a place for all fasilites .i am checking on all the state parks in ga. and will check on some private if some one will give me the location .any one can bring the info to a meeting and see if it is suiteable for everyones needs .
    papasage&fayebaby
    retired and now i will always fish

Morphine Guest

You can go ahead and put my name down on the list. The spring would work better for me too. It would give me time to get all my things up and planned. Just let me know when the location and the date has been established and I will be there.