Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishfinder

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishfinder

Going to st. louis this weekend to purchase a fish finder. I have a 14 foot jon boat with just a trolling motor on the back, i primarily fish a private community lake that is about 100 acres. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas on what to get and where to get it at. I would like to spend around the $200 dollar mark. Thank you very much!!

Post Thanks / Like

Look at the HBird smartcast. I have one I use bankfishing and I really find a lot of fish that you would not find with boat mounted units. Only negative I have is when I am in boat with trolling motor, I get radio frequency interference when both units are on

Post Thanks / Like

I Think Bass Pro Shop's Have Some On Clearence Sale..and Around The Price Range You Are After,,,u May Want To Check Their On Line Sale Thing...good Luck
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I would look at the eagle 350c. seen them at BPS for $198.?
    Monty getting ready to put my old 320c on his boat. It never let me down. Oh ya its color.

Post Thanks / Like

Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

I've had a couple of the 500-series from Humminbird (I have one on the front of my boat now), and have been happy with them - especially for the price. It sure isn't anything like these new-fangled side-imaging things, but I catch some fish. :D
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!