Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie fishing / Duck Hunting

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie fishing / Duck Hunting

If we are not careful and respectful to our fellow fishermen it is going to turn into a sport like duck hunting. no-one will talk for fear of someone taking their fishing spot. I talked to a guy just a min ago that caught a bunch of fish and said "I aint telling don't want nobody fishing there." I thought man look ain't no body going to steal your fish just wanted to know where they were biting. just frustrates me that everyone is so defensive about what is going on in the outdoor world.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Reece. That is one of the reasons I have enjoyed this site as much as I have. While there are going to be "those" sort of folks everywhere, I don't know that there is another place that you can find as many helpful folks, who are willing to share everything they know, than you find here.

Besides... chances are the guy you mentioned didn't catch anything, and just didn't want to admit it!!!:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

heard that.
    just got home from the lake, took my 4 year old and my lab with me. caught one fish and a runny nose. had a good time, I needed an hour on the water. Little man couldn't leave his float in the water long enough to catch one, but loves the minner bucket. I don't even fish with minners just have to buy a dozen for him to play with.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont tell people where I catch my fish. They WILL get on your spot. I spend alot of time and money...... But i help people and everyone here can attest to that.

Post Thanks / Like

not saying it is everyone. this guy wouldn't even tell what body of water he was on. I agree WTC i have invested lots of time and effort putting in structure and looking, but if i catch em on beech lake i'll tell ya. and if you ask i'll prob tell ya what color and how deep.

Post Thanks / Like

thats just how we are oh and the aint nothin wrong with duck hunting

Post Thanks / Like

clint I have been a waterfowl guide for the past five years and love the sport and the conservation of waterfowl more than anyone. I am not bashing duck hunting but anyone that knows the world of waterfowling knows that people are very afraid to talk about where birds are killed.