Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Boat Transport

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat Transport

Hey guys, I bought a 18ft. center console last night on e-bay. The only problem is that the boat is in Ozark, and I'm in Va. Beach, Va.
    Do you have any local contacts I might use to get the boat transported to me?
    Thanks in advance for your help. Good fishin and Merry Christmas to you all!
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know of any, but my father-inlaw is a retired truck driver that does some simple hot shot runs for folks and picks up cars for car dealers just to get out of the house and out on the road. I can ask him if he is interested if you want. How much are you talking to get it out there? The reson I ask is obviously the gas will be a killer from Ozark to VA. The guy isnt looking to get rich he just likes to hit the road with a old driver buddy and a thermos of coffee and make a few bucks to boot. Or if you like I could have the mother-inlaw bring it and you could just keep her and the boat up there. I would want the father-inlaw back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gooch
    I dont know of any, but my father-inlaw is a retired truck driver that does some simple hot shot runs for folks and picks up cars for car dealers just to get out of the house and out on the road. I can ask him if he is interested if you want. How much are you talking to get it out there? The reson I ask is obviously the gas will be a killer from Ozark to VA. The guy isnt looking to get rich he just likes to hit the road with a old driver buddy and a thermos of coffee and make a few bucks to boot. Or if you like I could have the mother-inlaw bring it and you could just keep her and the boat up there. I would want the father-inlaw back.
    Thanks Gooch! You can keep the mother-in-law but do you think the father-in-law might be interested for $500.00? Thanks again for your response- Brad Baker
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o