Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: she said what?

Post Thanks / Like

Default she said what?

Nancy Pelosi said "we need to pass healthcare so you can see whats in it".....are you kidding me?.....that would be funny if it wasnt so dang scary
    I can only wish to be as good as my dog thinks I am

Post Thanks / Like

yeah if its so great then why dont the president and all those politicians have to partake in it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes and she really loves the constitution too as this picture proves.

Be as smart as you can, but it is always better to be wise than to be smart.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    yeah if its so great then why dont the president and all those politicians have to partake in it.
    Actually the first original plan was to give americans the same plan that they have but that was shot down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish4life71 View Post
    Actually the first original plan was to give americans the same plan that they have but that was shot down.
    WRONG!!!! The first original plan was to BUY a plan from them, they were'nt going to give us squat....they get theirs for free and get to choose their providers, thats not even close to what they intended
    I can only wish to be as good as my dog thinks I am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishinRod View Post
    WRONG!!!! The first original plan was to BUY a plan from them, they were'nt going to give us squat....they get theirs for free and get to choose their providers, thats not even close to what they intended
    wrong, we were going to be offered the same plan that government workers get, including them. Now we will end up with some crap that noone will want period since people wanted to fight it.

Post Thanks / Like

boys we been on the top to long its all down hill from here, way down hill

Post Thanks / Like

Fish4life, I don't want to argue with you, buddy, but I am a "government worker", and I can absolutely assure you that our healthcare coverage is NOTHING like what those in Congress have arranged for themselves... like comparing a Yugo to a Maserati!!!:D:D:D

wrong, we were going to be offered the same plan that government workers get, including them. Now we will end up with some crap that noone will want period since people wanted to fight it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speck-tackler View Post
    Fish4life, I don't want to argue with you, buddy, but I am a "government worker", and I can absolutely assure you that our healthcare coverage is NOTHING like what those in Congress have arranged for themselves... like comparing a Yugo to a Maserati!!!:D:D:D
    are you also a congressman, to know what they are receiving? I'm not gonna get in a long drawn debate about it, i was just saying is that what was originally offered is alot better then whats gone get shoved down our throats eventually.

Post Thanks / Like

No, but I am a registered voter, and I DO know what they are getting. I wasn't trying to pick a fight. You and I are on the same page... I agree 100%that darned near ANYTHING would be a lot better than what they are trying to force on us. I was just pointing out that, in addition to the fact that what they are suggesting for us is crap, they (Congress) have much better healthcare coverage than anyone else... including other government employees.

are you also a congressman, to know what they are receiving? I'm not gonna get in a long drawn debate about it, i was just saying is that what was originally offered is alot better then whats gone get shoved down our throats eventually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast