Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ENO River White Bass

Post Thanks / Like

Default ENO River White Bass

Alright guys it is that time of year. Heard here and there about some being caught. Lets keep this thread as a open communication area about the ENO River. I can also open thread for Flat River, and Stage Coach Rd, white bassin.

I went to Penny Bend yesterday, and did not catch one, just went by there before picking my daughter up. Lots of cars were there, people were catching them but further down stream.
    Any Day Fishing Beats the Best Day At Work

Post Thanks / Like

where is the eno river located at? is there good shore line fishing over there? thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lunatics704 View Post
    where is the eno river located at? is there good shore line fishing over there? thanks in advance.
    Get yourself some hipwaders and take a walk down stream from pennys bend its not that deep, and its a lot of fun.. shore fishin is ok but muddy and steep in places... you know what that means...
    BC
    lets get-r-dun on some crappie fishin...

Post Thanks / Like

@lunatics704, it is contributor river to Falls Lake in Raleigh, but the part we fish in in Durham county. Great river lots on structure, in some part almost like a trout stream. But the White Bass are in there.

Post Thanks / Like

Default White Bass Report

Fish for about an hour yesterday Penny Bend. Caught one nice Big male, water still up, had a few misses too. Lure used: Road Runner

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!!! is all I can say. I caught 15 above the trestle in an hour, and missed even more.
    Lure: Small stick bait, then could not stand it. How other guys doing down there? I saw some guys coming out of there with stringer full of white bass.

Post Thanks / Like

I was there Saturday morning...caught one...saw several people with stingers full...couple of guys in waders were wearing them out.

Post Thanks / Like

i caught my limit on sat 3/20/2010...and called a few friends in who also caught their limit, in the area that I live...south of Penny's Bend. i went back today and dispite the cold weather, i caught 14 more. They looked to egg less, large fish but not as fat!

Post Thanks / Like

Monday(4/5) Caught my limit, and did not have to go far down river, I was around the old trestle
    Lure Used: Inline spinner Weight: 1/8 Color: white

Wednesday (4/7) Caught 3 nice ones, and alot of dinks(little white bass). Same location as Monday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for white bass

Quote Originally Posted by 4everndwoods View Post
    Monday(4/5) Caught my limit, and did not have to go far down river, I was around the old trestle

Wednesday (4/7) Caught 3 nice ones, and alot of dinks(little white bass). Same location as Monday.
    What part of the ENO do you fish? Are there any places to catch in or near Hillsborough?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast