Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Minnow's near the 42 ramp on Harris?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Minnow's near the 42 ramp on Harris?

Anybody know the closest or best place to get minnows near the 42 ramp and possibly when they open? I'm normally a jig guy but I'd go armed with granades in the morning if I had to.

Post Thanks / Like

If your coming from sanford way on 42 Dons Bait and Tackle opens up at 530am.The only other place would probably be in monocure .Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

The MaxiMart at the junction of Old #1 and the current #1 is selling minnows. I was in there about a month ago and he didn't have any, but I would think he does now.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. After reading Firecrappie's report of Harris for yesterday I think I'll head up to Buckhorn in Wilson today. It seems to stay a bit warmer and a bit more active in this cold. Appreciate it though but gonna wait a week or so till headding to Harris and let things warm up a bit. Can't wait till this cold is gone!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Don's Minnows

I like Don's minnows they usually give you several dozen extra. One thing the minnows seem to die quick, to fix it I bring a few gallons of spring water and put the minnows in it with some bait keeper and they do really well.