Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jordan 3/16/10

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan 3/16/10

Anybody know if the fish are biting at Jordan today? I have a buddy that is there and not having any luck.

Post Thanks / Like

If I knew they were biting there, I wouldn't be here playing around on the internet.
    But if i were to go, I'd look for a creek/river channel leading to shallow water---- ie, Ebenezer, White Oak, or Farrington bridges. Or Robeson Creek just outside the Haw River. I'd look for at least 20' of water.

Post Thanks / Like

He is trying Robeson Creek... That is his first stop... I was up there last week and tried the other areas you mentioned and only caught one crappie on the bottom at 28' on a live minnow.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan 3/16/10

What about Jordan Dam? Anybody been fishing there and getting any slabs of any kind? Or is the water too high there?
    Ms. catfish

Post Thanks / Like

Default try

up on the channel break a tat shallower, 20-25' range, minnies about 24" off the bottom
    Gilby aka Bill :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for trying DD, I'm back. Wife's grandfather's sister passed away so I had to get off early to go to the visitation. Anyway, fished Bush Creek, 64, and Ebeneezer with only one fish. Very windy and down right chilly today. The new boat ran great, and I'm getting a feel for just how I want to start setting it up. Definately not the best day of fishing, but beats the heck out working or being in school. Buddy wants to try and bass fish over at Randleman Resevoir in the morning, and taking the girls to High Rock on Saturday.
    Mike

Take a kid outdoors!