Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: thank god

Post Thanks / Like

Default thank god

finally got a few yesterday 5 to be exact all keepers (our new 9in law) had more bites then that missed the fish my buddie had something hit a big ole shiner goin back out today for a few hours will post later the results to everybody else goin out gl oh yea n we were fishing ravennas west branch res
    Last edited by Papi4theCrappie; 03-16-2010 at 09:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

West Branch. My home lake. I may be out there in the boat this weekend looking for them for the first trip of the year.
    Hopefully the dam end will be ice free although this early I spend most of my time in the no wake side as it warms up quicker.
    Minnows under a slipbobber I assume?

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you found em, 5 will just tease you after you get em all greased up in the fryer though.

Hope the next trip is better.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Opie1 View Post
    West Branch. My home lake. I may be out there in the boat this weekend looking for them for the first trip of the year.
    Hopefully the dam end will be ice free although this early I spend most of my time in the no wake side as it warms up quicker.
    Minnows under a slipbobber I assume?
    actually we were fishin minnow under bobber no slip about 18-24in 1 split shot about 6-8 inches up from bait

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Glad you found em, 5 will just tease you after you get em all greased up in the fryer though.

Hope the next trip is better.

Fatman
    they wont make it to my skillet this time seeing as how i gave them to some old school cat that didnt get any and i didnt feel like cleaning them but soon the taste will happily be on my tongue !!!!!