Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Super Slab Series

Post Thanks / Like

Default Super Slab Series

They held their first tournament this past Saturday at Weiss lake. I know many people were skeptical and wanted to see how the tournament ran before they decided to fish an event. I will tell you, to be their first event I thought it went incredibly smoothly. This is an event that anyone has the chance to win, and many different chances. This format is set-up for the tournament angler as well your everyday fisherman. I mean, someone could fish off the bank and end up with a big fish to win. Anyway, we had a great time and will be fishing more of these in the future.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

good to hear equal for everyone.,,

Post Thanks / Like

My wife,son and I fished it and had a good time even though the conditions were not very good. My son was tickled to death that he got 3rd place in the youth division. My wife also won a min kotta traxxis trolling motor and a min kota battery charger. We will be fishing it agin next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the support and we look forward to seeing you all again soon

Callshy -
    Thanks for the postive response. The entire crew at Super Slab Series put a lot of time and effort to try to develop a tournament series that opened the doors to more than the traditional crappie tournament anglers. I believe that your father's story of being the first Challenge Champion and catching just 2 fish is what our Challenges are all about.

An angler doesn't have to catch seven to ten good crappie to win, it only takes one fish. Nothing made us more proud at Weiss than to see mom, dad, and son fishing side by side. Kids and families are a very important part of the future of fishing and we hope to inspire more people to fish as families.

Thank you to all who fished our Weiss Challenge and we look forward to seeing you all again next year or later this year in our other 2010 Challenges.

Andrew Renken
    Name:  SSS_Logo_email.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  23.6 KB

Post Thanks / Like

How many boats did you all draw? and what was the payout for the big fish?
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion