Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Crappie Shows

Post Thanks / Like

Default Midwest Crappie Shows

When I try to watch midwest crappie the show keeps locking up.

I am thinking I need to download some software to eliminate this since I have a new computer and high speed internet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Mine does the same thing, the older ones dont do it though.
    FISH-ON!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the new shows must be filmed in a higher definition than the older shows. I am having the same problem with the new shows and don't have any problem with the older shows. Maybe Russ needs to post some with less definition so we can watch them. Just a thought.
    Be as smart as you can, but it is always better to be wise than to be smart.

Post Thanks / Like

Default speed

It must have something to do with internet speed. My home internet pauses alot during the show. I've took my laptop to McD's to use their wi-fi and it works great.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nightprowler64 View Post
    It must have something to do with internet speed. My home internet pauses alot during the show. I've took my laptop to McD's to use their wi-fi and it works great.
    If the older shows load and play great and the new shows don't , then how could internet speed be the cause. If one plays great and the new ones don't then it has to do with the new shows.

Kyle Schoenherr is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been having the same problem. I thought it was just something with my computer.

www.AllSeasonsCrappieFishing.com - 2x National Champion
    B'n'M Pro Staff - Road Runner Pro Staff - Lowrance Pro Staff - Tru Turn Pro Staff
    Harvest Clean Pro Staff - Midsouth Pro Staff - Titelok Pro Staff - Engels Pro Staff
    CrappieNow - Rend Lake Resort - Kinkaid Sportsman Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

We have a T1 connection and it locks up on me so it must not be a speed thing. Sure Makes it hard to watch with it locking up every 2 minutes. wish you could just download it and then watch it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lunker View Post
    We have a T1 connection and it locks up on me so it must not be a speed thing. Sure Makes it hard to watch with it locking up every 2 minutes. wish you could just download it and then watch it.
    Thats me too, I have DSL and mine does it ever 40 or so seconds.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question That's strange ....

I have the Capps/Coleman video running, while I'm posting here .... and it's running fine -- no hangups.

I'm running Vista Home Prem/IE7 on Insight Cable.

Maybe they were having server problems on MOTV ??

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    I have the Capps/Coleman video running, while I'm posting here .... and it's running fine -- no hangups.

I'm running Vista Home Prem/IE7 on Insight Cable.

Maybe they were having server problems on MOTV ??

... cp
    Crappiepappy I just went to that website and the new shows pause ever two seconds now. The other day they did go for 40 seconds before pausing. I can watch all the older shows just fine but the three new shows pause ever two seconds. I have vista premium on DSL and have never had a problem before. Also go to other sites and don't have a problem. Still think the new shows are in a higher definition or something they have done to the new shows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast