Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spemmers on board?

Post Thanks / Like

Default spemmers on board?

Check out the thread in the Minnesota forum, not the report 3/....

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Spammer is banned ...

His user name is "hellccel" .... and I deleted the post he made on the Minn Forum. When I first saw it, it said there were 10 posts to his credit .... so if you see any of the other 9 ... let me know & I'll put the delete button to work on them, too.

...cp

Post Thanks / Like

He has been on the AZ page.
    Go Fishing or Hunting, better yet do BOTH!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    His user name is "hellccel" .... and I deleted the post he made on the Minn Forum. When I first saw it, it said there were 10 posts to his credit .... so if you see any of the other 9 ... let me know & I'll put the delete button to work on them, too.

...cp
    Here ya go.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/searc...archid=1245146
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink He's gone (banned for life) ....

... and all his posts have now been deleted.

Thanks guys !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiepappy you might want to check out this guy. This showed up on the Louisiana board.

Guppy

Thumbs up 车辆屡屡熄火 车主称要烧车泄愤
    “别人奔驰、宝马都可以砸,我这破车怎么就不可以开到4S店门口烧了呢!烧自己的车犯法吗?”有 车主在遭遇 多次车辆熄火故障后,因4S店无法修复,发表了如上言论。  2009年4月,车主李先生以5 .68万的价 格买了一辆车。车子买回后第二天开始出现油箱盖漏油问题,随后又陆续出现刹车飓飓响(类似电动 车刹车声)问 题;扫地车储物箱在打开一次之后就不能打开,直至买车8个月后才第二次打开;真空助力泵坏了;油泵坏了;排 气管尾部在 3000公里后开始腐烂脱皮等问题。问题频频出,车主与维修站联系之后,多数都被解决了。但是,接下来 的熄 火问题,却是导致车主声称要烧车的主要原因。从去年12月开始,他的车子屡次出现熄火情况。第 一次送去维修 站,工作人员调了怠速说好了,回去后还是熄火;运水车第二次送过去换了怠速电机,没有解决;第三次送去换了 节气门总成,依然如故;第四次去换了点火线圈,熄火故 障继续出现;第五次送去被查出发动机一个缸不工作需要换电脑主板,维修站没有货,等至12月1 8日换了电脑 主板,但是熄火问题依然没有解决。  李先生称,12月21日与维修站维修工一起开车60公里 没有熄火,程力但一回到家,车子却又自动熄火;25日,李先生将车送进维修站,28日去取车,维修站的工作 人员开了300 多公里没有自动熄火,车子换了新的排气管。不过,就在29日当天,李先生将车开了20多公里后 再次出现自动 熄火情况……2010年的1月1日至5日,车主李先生陆续又将车送至维修站几次,但是仍未找到 并解决熄火原 因。至此,车主李先生在网上论坛发表文章,扬言要烧车。  据了解,李先生的车除熄火之外的故 障,已均由维 修站免费修理。唯独对于熄火问题,由于仅仅有一次是在维修站的工作人员的陪同下车子熄火,喷洒车其他时段维 修站工作人员在试驾时均未熄火,因此一时难以找到熄火原因。目前介于李先生与维修站之间的问题 在 于,维修站建议车主将车子停放维修站一段时间,以助彻底解决问题的建议。而李先生一直需要用车 ,而就车子停 放维修站时段,车主损失该由谁买单?  在多次协调下,最终双方达成协议。车主李先生将车停放 维修站一周时 间,由维修站工作人员彻底找到并解决熄火问题。绿化车而该时段车主不能用车的损失,由双方约定,折合成现金 ,部分由维修站向厂家申请,以售后保养来 抵充。

Post Thanks / Like

Talking I'll get him, too

Yeah ... that's one of those spambots. We've been getting alot of those lately .... same User ID setup : 4 consecutive letters of the alphabet & then 3 numbers (random program choice).

ANYONE seeing this type of post ..... click on the red/white triangle icon, top right hand corner of the post. Fill in the info & send .... it will alert the Mods & Admin of a spam post, internet troll, or even a member breaking site rules

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

i sent one to slab last night ... fashionsaler or something like that selling discount abercrombie clothes

Post Thanks / Like

there is also one on the IL board under carlyle unless its gone by now
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Wink I got that one, too ....

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieKillerJigs View Post
    there is also one on the IL board under carlyle unless its gone by now
    How it got into another members post, I don't know ... but I deleted that one post, since the member that the spam post was under doesn't seem to be the perp. But ... if stuff like that shows up under his name, again ... let me know.

... cp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast