Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Naaaa!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Naaaa!!!!

I'll just wait till tomorrow:D:D:D:D Got a good batch of C&N in me & going back to celebrating:p:p:p:D:D RCJHKU <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet!!!!! Way To Go Hawks

Post Thanks / Like

bad sign for hawks jason whitlock kcstar giving high 5/s to them not normally a hawker or self backer thank goodness for the hawks and off topic not many on ks side want to share info on current fishing my pennies worth

Post Thanks / Like

The local tourneys are about to start so,,,,, mum is the word for them. They "WILL" be lurking tho. Guess I had better look at some of the tourney's schedules. Gota make sure I hit those lakes to 'sore-mouth' :D:D:D them,,,, before the tourney!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

wtg good report

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the weather has everyone at home holed up or on the other hand maybe you're right I've came out and asked for info on a lake and received no reply. Some one else asked about the same lake and everone was tripping over themselves to give a tip. maybe we're not in the right clique. Don't know what I can tell you. HD is poor I've been seeing stick ups above water that are usually below water level so they're still dropping the lake and the bite is super tough. The eyes hadn't moved up as of friday morning (fished 3 am-7) nada along the face of the dam 8' out to 19' .Don't mean to be boom and gloom but I hear ya.

Post Thanks / Like

thank you very much bdone aslow report is better than no report at least you know