Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Member to the exclusive club of....

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New Member to the exclusive club of....

married fishermen! My wife and I got married last sunday the 11th. No worries though, I made her listen to the Brad Paisley "fishing" song on our first date so I will still be out on the water! Hurry up and get here spring! Happy Holidays to you all!
    I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking congrats

Congrats on getting hitched. Sounds like you found a winner! Does she fish too?
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on getting hitched
    :D Give a man a crappie you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish for crappie and get rid of him for the weekend!!!

Post Thanks / Like

she is always happy to go out in the boat with me. she usually dangles a line over the side and reads a book, she still has managed to outfish me with that strategy once!
    I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Congrats!

Congrats Hank!!! You got a winner for sure!