Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: me so happy :)

Post Thanks / Like

Default me so happy :)

i had a guy at work that has a neighbor that lives down the street that is selling a 2006 tracker boat for 5,000 and so i went and look at it today before coming to work and the boat is worth 7,000 somthing acording to NADA and so i might be coming to the crappie meet later on this month with a new boat just got to wait on the wife to say yes or no since she does the bill and stuff :rolleyes:
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

I better go inspect that boat before you buy. What's that address?:D

Post Thanks / Like

i will never tell hahahaha :D

Post Thanks / Like

Just Got My Future Crappie Slayer Backed In The Driveway Last Night, Will Get Some Pics On Here This Evening, Looks Kind Of Like An Ole Poke Boat, It's 16' Long But Only 4 Feet Wide, It Looks Kind Of Like An Old River Boat All I Can Find Out About It, Is It's A Fisher Model 30 And Theres No Coast Guard Max Hp Rating On The Plaque, Does That Mean I Can Stick A 50 Hp Johnson On It????? Lots Of Mod's To Do On This One. Stick Steering Will Be Gone Decks And Helm With Wheel Is On The Horizon.
    ~KIDS IN THE FRONT SEAT CAUSES ACCIDENTS, ACCIDENTS IN THE BACK SEAT CAUSES KIDS!!

Post Thanks / Like

well im nowthe proud owner of a tracker boat i ended up buying that boat and its sitting in the garage just waiting on me to take it to the lake any one have and maintance tips for the new boat owner?

Post Thanks / Like

I would drain the lower unit and put new gear lube in it just to be safe.. Does it have an internal fuel cell or is it portable tanks. If there portable I would drain all the gas out and fill them with new fuel.. Also make sure when you start your motor that water squirts out of the side of the moter if not you need to stick a clothes hanger in and out of the hole to clear it... Good luck.. This will make sure your impeller is working good to keep the motor cool...

Post Thanks / Like

Good news for sure! Every fisherman deserves a boat!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

the fuel tank in internal and thanks for the tips if any one else has wisdom to share please feel free to pass it along

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie josh View Post
    well im nowthe proud owner of a tracker boat i ended up buying that boat and its sitting in the garage just waiting on me to take it to the lake any one have and maintance tips for the new boat owner?
    Put the drain plug in

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Josh,

I'm big on carrying spare essentials, especially when trailering a long way from home.

Trailer tire and wheel and a jack suitable for raising the boat trailer. Lugwrench too.

Wheel bearing kit.

Hitch ball with lock washer, nut and a wrench to tighten it. Yes, they can come loose and yes safety chains do work.

Ignition key w/kill switch doo dad. Academy sells a lanyard with 5 or 6 different kill switchs for about 8 bucks.

Drain plug.

Battery jump starter or cables.

Prop.

Fuel line. I just routinely replace mine now but in the past carried an extra. Had a bad one ruin a vacation trip many years ago.

Scott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast