Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: After work crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default After work crappie

Had to go in to work at 2am to watch our pipe sleeves and drains in a concrete pour got off at 10am , had my jon boat hooked to truck at work ready to go. The 1st spot I went to didn't pan out it was a millpond and there was algae all over looked liked when a lake turs over in the fall it was a mess got 1 bluegill. Didn't waste time there pulled up went to another pond that was nice and clear ended up getting 18 crappie from 10'' - 13'' and 4 pickeral. Fished till 3:15 water temp. was up to 53 when I left , last week it was 43! The fish had a definate preferance for chartruse twisters 2'' on a 1/16 oz. jig head. Got up for work at 12:45 won't be up to late tonight!

Post Thanks / Like

boy oh boy before work fishing and then to top it off after work fishing do you really work tear em up or what heck i still can't get a boat out of the snow in the yard let alone on the water i'd spend 3 hours with an ax chopping my hiole at the launch ramp lol.

at least someone is getting out there and making it happen just mad cause it should be me lol.

not really just joshin ya .

Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I work I just been working some differant hrs. this week and going to some work related training things so I try to take advantage the little windows of time where I can sneak a trip in, to make up for the times I got other things going on . That's one advantage of living on the eastern shore there's lots of places to fish all over the place, from shore or by boat.

Post Thanks / Like

5min trip could catch the fish of a lifetime