Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Wiess

Bass Hawk Guest

Default Lake Wiess

I am looking for some info on lake Weiss for march I am taking an old friend that I fish with. He is 80 years old and will fish all day long and most of the time put a whooping on who ever he is in the boat with. He wants to go to Weiss so I am going to take some time off in march and take him for a week any info would be great. Thank you and God Bless. <>< <>< <>< <><

Post Thanks / Like

Default weiss

contact j.r."s marina,cedar bluff,al.,they will have all the info you need.do not know the phone number.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jr's

e-mail.... [email protected]
    Phone 256-779-6461
    Have Fun
    Joe

QUOTE=Bass Hawk]I am looking for some info on lake Weiss for march I am taking an old friend that I fish with. He is 80 years old and will fish all day long and most of the time put a whooping on who ever he is in the boat with. He wants to go to Weiss so I am going to take some time off in march and take him for a week any info would be great. Thank you and God Bless. <>< <>< <>< <><[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Place to try out

Try out Weiss Mart Marina in Cedar Bluff .
    www.weissmartmarina.com

they have a motel and boat launch and breakfast biscuits, and just across the road from FIBBERS a great "home cooking" resturant.

(256) 779-FISH (3474)

hope this helps
    DockShooter
    Dock Shooter

Post Thanks / Like

Have you been on Weiss before. If not I would suggest a guide trip at least the first day. I went several years not knowing how to fish. Hired my first guide 10 years ago and wish I had done this ten years sooner.

Post Thanks / Like

I fish Weiss every spring, Yellow Creek, Hog Island, Spring Creek and Cowan Creek with the latter two being the usual. J.R.'s, Weissmart and Pruett's are all good spots. No matter the weather we have always done well on Weiss.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weiss

Can't go wrong fishing Weiss. All the places that have been suggested are great to launch from. Good food available too. I do have one suggestion though, be sure to get a map. In March the water level may still be down and they're shallow place that are not obvious. That is not a bad time to be there either..

Post Thanks / Like

Default fibbers

fibbers,i'm thinking about eating now instead of fishing,most food for your money in the u.s.a.!:D