Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone from NW Texas?

westtx Guest

Default Is there anyone from NW Texas?

I just found this page today,prettycool.Im from lubbock. Usually fish Miller & Thomas, but try to make my rounds to the other lakes.If your from this area or fish the lakes holler at me maybe we can swap some lies.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Westtx....central TX here. I think there is a couple of people on here from your area. If not here, try www.texasfishingforum.com if you haven't already.

welcome to the forum...smedley
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

WestTx

Mud-Dabber here from Abilene. I fish the lakes you mentioned plus 5 others around Abilene. Moved here from Odessa/Midland several years ago. Kinfolks west of you in Levelland.

Good Fishing,
    Mud-Dabber

[email protected]

Central Tx. West of Brownwood in the sticks
    Post Thanks / Like

Heycods here frome south of coleman in the sticks. Ya`ll ever fish lake stamford?
    have a good`un heycods

Post Thanks / Like

heycods
    know your area well, even Valera and Talpa. Crappie are ON at the boathouse/marina at Lake Stamford. Limits after the real cold weather, but get their EARLY, EARLY.
    Mud-Dabber

Post Thanks / Like

He dabber ever hear of trickham. Pop. 2
    have a good`un heycods

Post Thanks / Like

I have been thru the mega city of Trickham. Have you got any good soil conservation lakes you fish. Seems the largest slabs I catch are often in those type of lakes if they still have any water in them.

Post Thanks / Like

Mud , we have a soil conservation lake on this place. No crappie in It bass and a few chanel cats. It so low now its pitiful. most of the stock tanks on our place are dry and we are cleaning them out.Some of them for the first time in my life (57yrs) its daxx dry here, we mised the big rain that filled up lake stamford. Ivie caught a bunch but its still 17 ft or so down.
    Last edited by heycods; 01-29-2006 at 07:25 AM. Reason: lake level
    have a good`un heycods

Post Thanks / Like

Hey westtx Lubbock here too! Im new to this board and already see a few familiar names ...I usually fish Henry and White River,but I get to Ivey a couple of times a year. Made my first trip to Stamford 2 weeks ago.Pretty good day,but I still like Henry..
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

Post Thanks / Like

West tx Last time I was at Stamford was the day the flooding started, we pulled out , good thing we did. Went back to look 2 weeks ago, didnt fish, had elderly in-laws with me. Looks good, its on my agenda now,
    Im about 20 miles east of Ivie, havent been in a while , too much going on. Never been to Alan Henery, probably go this spring or summer, I have 2 bro. in laws in lubbock.
    Were still in a bind here on water, what fiahing I`ve doon is transplanting fish from one drying up tank to another.
    Last edited by heycods; 02-05-2006 at 09:34 PM.
    have a good`un heycods

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast