Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2010 "Show Me" Crappicandle Online Contest - win $400 and more

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2010 "Show Me" Crappicandle Online Contest - win $400 and more

Crappie.com and Crappicandle.com have partnered together for a photo contest starting May1 through July 31.The prizes are 1st place-$400,2nd place-$200,3rd place-$100,4th place-$50,5th place-$50,and places 6-10 will receive either a crappie.com T-shirt or cap.Registration thread will be posted on April 1st and close midnight April 30.Everyone wanting to participate in this contest MUST be registered by midnight April 30th.Registration fee is $5 and with that fee you will receive a Crappi Candle fishing light to be used in this photo contest.Anyone that already has a Crappi Candle may register without the $5 fee.This contest is not determined by size or species of fish so anything that gets hooked/photographed is eligible.What the photo must contain is the Crappi Candle attached to the line of the fish photographed.We encourage all to use this product in this competition but we are not going to require a polygraph to win.The light works in daylight and night to attract fish's curiosity.Registered contestants may submit a maximum of 4 photos during the contest and pictures submitted can/will be used for promotion by crappicandle.com and crappie.com.The winning photographs will be judged by an independent person that is not affiliated with crappie.com or crappicandle.com.Please use this thread to voice your thoughts before competition begins.GOOD LUCK.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a cool contest. Big winning and semi random winners so anyone can win. Just take a good photo, a photo worthy of promoting the crappicandle and you could win $400, seems like a win win, and I just wanted to let you know that I do support it. I love the idea of participation and giving away free stuff (free money in this case) to our wonderful Crappie.com members. In this economy, we can all use a little extra dough.

I will be kicking some contests off soon too. So stay tuned.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good to me but you have forgot to add how to pay our Registration fee....CC,check,money order,paypal?
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieKillerJigs View Post
    sounds good to me but you have forgot to add how to pay our Registration fee....CC,check,money order,paypal?
    I think they will do this when they post the "Registration Thread" on April 1.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by callshy View Post
    I think they will do this when they post the "Registration Thread" on April 1.
    Correct!