Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: neigbor's blue grass band

Post Thanks / Like

Smile neigbor's blue grass band

Met 2 new friends today at a kerr lake ramp from Eden N.C. They were also launching and we talked and they said they had a good day yesterday. Thanks to them sharing their info, I had a good day. kept 35 most a pound or better. MY vol fire dept. will eat these. If our elected officals were like these crappie fishermen, this country would be alot better. One of the men was Gary and they have a blue grass band and from the talk we had they have a very good one. NEIGHBORS BLUE GRASS BAND. They play alot of different places. Could't have asked for nicer folk. GOD BLESS. Have not posted in a while, thought this worth the time. HAPPY FISHING FROM THE 2 POUND MAN

Post Thanks / Like

sometimes ya meet folks like that 2 pound. kind of gives ya a fuzzy feeling, or at least a little tickle.

Post Thanks / Like

Those types of situations make a good day even better..

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta link to any of their music? Going to hear IIIrd Time Out tomorrow night in Burlington and can't wait.
    Mike

Take a kid outdoors!

Post Thanks / Like

If IIITymeOut takes requests, ask for The Dream if you like gospel bluegrass. That song brings tears to my eyes. They're my favorite BG group. Enjoy the concert.
    Tom Thumb Ranger 481V

Post Thanks / Like

IIITimeOut are good, but the Country Gentlemen were my favorite. Got most of their cd's. But I also have many of III Time Out.

Hope you enjoy the concert. Have a great time

Bo Bryant

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, I'm sure we'll have a good time. My favorite group is Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver, but I like most any of them.
    Mike

Take a kid outdoors!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys check out thelastresortband.com/. Some of there music is available on the web site. My nephew is the acoustic player and lead singer. He lives on High Rock and is my High Rock fishing partner. Sammy the bango player has won bango player of the year for several years and he also plays with the Lonesome River Band. They play in and around High Point all the time. They are definitely Blue Grass with a twist. Great harmony and instrumentals. Sorry, just bragging on my very talented Nephew. Check them out and tell um Chuck sent you. Take care and good fishing
    Capt.C........Life's short. Be a friend. Eat good. Have fun and fish hard!

Post Thanks / Like

those boys are from Lenoir,And they are good,Gary likes to hunt and fish, and will help anyone if he can,always going on about something funny.Does a lot for Hunters Helping Kids...and can tear up 5 string...Played at Merle Fest last year.