Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Say What?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Say What?

Listen I want to post a new topic, but there is a . right in the middle of it..I can't seem to get rid of it. In this thread it is on the "t" in post, can you all see it?

Secondly I want to post a picture in "Word" to get some comments, but the site keeps telling me "invalid file"? Any of you 'puter 'sperts know how to help this poor dumb as$ Country boy, I would appreciate it...

Post Thanks / Like

The file may be too big or it may not be able to do it since its under a different type program. I am just a dumb country boy too, so I wouldnt take my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jim:

No "dots" on my screen. To post a picture you'll need to have it in a .jpg or .gif or some type of image file - the file types you can use are listed in the "Manage Attachments" section - and it can't be too big.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JIM 1
    Secondly I want to post a picture in "Word" to get some comments, but the site keeps telling me "invalid file"? Any of you 'puter 'sperts know how to help this poor dumb as$ Country boy, I would appreciate it...

JIM 1...Click on this link, read thru the article about posting pics and give it another try.

http://www.crappie.com/articles/post..._by_labill.htm

Post Thanks / Like

I use LABill's method and it works great. when I resize the pics I use the first choice (480 x something or another). I thought it was a pain in the butt at first but I've gotten a lot better at doing it. Now, as soon as I save pics I resize them for later and take the ones that I think I might post and put them in my photobucket file. I always delete the original pic once it's resized. Pictures take up a lot of room on the computer and after a while will slow it down.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here goes nothing......

Any of you guys ever use this knot? It is great, has a higher break strength than even the trilene knot, and easy to tie once you practice it. I can do it with one hand, on 8 lb test or better. If you haven't used it give it a shot I think you will like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images