Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'm back

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm back

Just got back from Reelfoot, and what a trip. The fish bit consistantly every day, and bit pretty much the whole time we were on the water. 4 of us went, and probably caught 25 to 30 each, every day. The weather was great, even got a little sunburn. The locals who know the lake better than me were limiting out in a couple hours. The bite down there is on right now, if any of you guys are planning a trip, don't wait, GO NOW! Didn't take a ton of pics, but heres a few of some of the bigger fish we caught.

HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Woof Woof. Gotta love them dogfish! For a moment, you think you have a good bass on. Nice crappies, always good to have a trip work out and catch some nice fish. Good job.
    Doug - got hooked on LUND!

Post Thanks / Like

Pics are worth a thousand words!! Glad you hit em right.....bad thing is...you're back to reality, now.

Post Thanks / Like

Great times! Reelfoot is a blast. Very happy you all did well.

Post Thanks / Like

Locator...sounds and looks like you had the trip you were hoping for. You'll be all ready and "tuned up" for Hardy when the rest of us are still blowing the dust off the crappie rods. So what were you using down there to catch em?

HHD
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Hog Daddy View Post
    Locator...sounds and looks like you had the trip you were hoping for. You'll be all ready and "tuned up" for Hardy when the rest of us are still blowing the dust off the crappie rods. So what were you using down there to catch em?

HHD
    You said it, I'm hopefully gonna get after them on ol' faithfull this weekend. Most of the fish we caught were on pink tubes with rosey red minnows. Fish were about 2' off the bottom in 12 fow scattered throughout stump fields, water temp in the upper 40's to lower 50's. I would think the water temp will be about the same here with the warm weather we are getting this week. Should be a good weekend to go.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

great trip! thanks for the pics. my grandparents lived about ten miles from there till a few years ago. the pics brought back some memories.

Post Thanks / Like

Last year or trip early was a bust, so this year we planned it for late april. Guess we'll be bluegill fishing.
    RIPPING LIPS LIKE ITS MY JOB!