Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jordan Report 3/8

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan Report 3/8

Fished Ebeneezer bridge area with my dad. Caught roughly 60-70. We had 28 keepers with several in the 11-12 inch range. Caught 3 on jigs. The rest were caught on minnows bumping the bottom in 22-25 ft of water. Some of these fish looked like thier eggs were about to bust out of them!! We put in at about 9:30 and fished till about 4:30. The fishing or the catching was the best probably between 1:00 and 3:30. We pretty much caught fish steady all day. Beautiful day on the water!!:D:D
    A bad day fishing is still better than almost anything!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, sounds about right. That's where I marked them all day on Saturday...except they had lockjaw!

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

good Jordan fishing report, thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan Report

NC_ sounds like you had an awsome day and was doing what nobody else was doing and that was catchin fish. Must have done a good job sneakin them into the boat also. I fished Sat and Sun same time frame, fished 64, Ebeneezer, and a creek channel towards Seaforth yesterday and only had 1 crappie to show for. Didn't see anybody else catch anything except for one guy that caught two little white bass, talked to a few of the guys and they wasn't even getting a bite. At least the weather was nice and I at least got to see what one looked like. Awsome job!
    Always find a way to fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crap-a-lot View Post
    NC_ sounds like you had an awsome day and was doing what nobody else was doing and that was catchin fish. Must have done a good job sneakin them into the boat also. I fished Sat and Sun same time frame, fished 64, Ebeneezer, and a creek channel towards Seaforth yesterday and only had 1 crappie to show for. Didn't see anybody else catch anything except for one guy that caught two little white bass, talked to a few of the guys and they wasn't even getting a bite. At least the weather was nice and I at least got to see what one looked like. Awsome job!
    We stayed in the same spot pretty much all day. Probably 100 yards x 100 yard area. We saw a lot of boats but didn't see too many catching. There were 3 guys in a camo boat that I think were jigging spoons or something. I saw them catch a few. We were out there around the second NO WAKE bouy after you come under the bridge from the ramp. We went back under the bridge I think one time but only caught a couple and they were shorties.
    A bad day fishing is still better than almost anything!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan

64 at one time had about 10 boats around it when I left there, when I got to Ebeneezer there were just a hand full of boats. I was in a camo boat but not jiggin spoons. We fished up and down the rip-rap and under the bridge some I do remember seeing a boat out past the no wake zone on the Beaver creek side that must of been you. Wished I would have trolled out there to ask how you was doing.:D Usally If I start pulling them in pretty good the next thing I know i have about half a dozen boats around me. Least it sounds like the bite it starting to pick up some, just wasn't holding my mouth rite this weekend I guess. Sat i fished Jigs all day yesterday I fished half minnows and half jigs. Maybe we will run into each other next time. Until then Good Luck and Tight Lines.
    Always find a way to fish!