Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowe Roughneck 1655

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowe Roughneck 1655

Hi,

Does anyone have one of these boats?....I am really considering getting one of these boats..I love the layout of the boat...Does anyone know what one of these boats cost just boat and trailer?....I have a lowe boat dealer near me..But, I think the prices are little high at this boat dealer...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Cabelas carries Lowe boats as well. Check them out. I just helped a friend of mine get one there and they gave him almost $500.00 in store credits for the purchase - after we negotiated a decent price!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Roughneck 1652 and love it. It has a very good ride and is very stable to fish out of.They are very well built boats.
    To make life enjoyable, you must have crappie days.

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't the 1655 a tunnel jet model? If so and you are in northern Illinois, you might have to go to Michigan or elsewhere to find someone who know how to properly rig a jet. There are several Lowe dealers in the west central Michigan, steelhead rivers region (Muskegon, etc.). I am not from there, but a lot of people use jet sleds up there. Also, if you want a river jet, you might check out the River Pro boats over in Missouri; they are sweet boats. Just a thought. BTW, I used to own a 1860 Roughneck, and it was a great boat. I really regret selling it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crestliner08 View Post
    Cabelas carries Lowe boats as well. Check them out. I just helped a friend of mine get one there and they gave him almost $500.00 in store credits for the purchase - after we negotiated a decent price!

Hi,

So what is the base prices for the roughneck 1655?.

Jeremy

Post Thanks / Like

Watch Craigslist And Go From There.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcd View Post
    Hi,

So what is the base prices for the roughneck 1655?.

Jeremy
    Every Cabelas boat dealership is different. You can get the MSRP online and then go from there. We bought his boat back in October, which put us in the driver's seat as they were trying to get rid of their 2009 models. Right now is not the greatest time to be boat shopping, but they seem like pretty decent folks there.

Call and make sure the sales manager is going to be there when you go. Talk your deal and walk away without committing. A week or two later, call and make a counter offer. What have you got to loose? We got $1700. off after two such calls. And the store credits are applied to the total cost of the purchase, after you select all your bells & whistles. Good Luck!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

a plain jane 1655 is right around $2200-2400 and then add in $600-$800 for the trailer....your looking at $3000 for the boat and trailer with no motor
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

you are porb. getting your prices from clark....battle clark and with cope...you might be able to get the whole package for around $2500 cash
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff