Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did they all die??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Did they all die??

So many, yet so few now!!! Where o where are the 'boys' from the 'little' apple. Did a bird poop on their parade??? Heh! Heh! Heh! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Hung over from "fake patty's day"... Computer screen too bright...

Should be an interesting week.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

did i doze through huberts comments this weekend ?

Post Thanks / Like

Not much to say. We all tried to have a good talk BEFORE THE GAME but you guys where hiding and then you guys came out after the game was over.

And I had the picture texted to before the game even started so it's old news to me but it's a good one I did have to laugh at it. Hey, before the season you all planned on winning the NT and KSU was no good to be in the top 5 is just great. This has been a great season and Frank and all the coached commited to KSU for 5 more years. The football team is rocking over there from everything I hear recruiting is the best it's been in years and we have had 5 - 4 and 5 star players that left KS come back to play for Coach. Things are looking good at KSU. :D All I have to say if I hope your dreams come true this year. It's only roomers but who knows what next year's future holds. :D
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Springhill Duckman;1061187]Not much to say. We all tried to have a good talk BEFORE THE GAME but you guys where hiding and then you guys came out after the game was over.
    Now look who's been hiding and now hijacking :p a basketball thread. Tied for 4th in the Big 12 is not bragging rites. O my, ksu is looking at OSU again. I hope they take care of them so KU doesn't have too:D:D Martin will bail out as soon as he can just like 'huggy' did. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    I hope they take care of them so KU doesn't have too:D:D Martin will bail out as soon as he can just like 'huggy' did. <*)}}}><
    Ouch, do you really beleive that after all he has said about how much his family and this coaching staff loves KSU?

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yuck :(

Boy o Boy did the Wild Kitties suck . . . couldn't hit the litter box with both paws . . . but then Jay Birds kind of had it the same in Pokie land . . . Big 12 is forsure tough this year . . . makes for good BBall. Look at Colorado putting up 100 on Tech . . . don't care who you're playing thats not to bad . . . and OSU will be a tough out for lot of teams if hot from the arc. Good luck to all Big 12 . . . But get em KState

Post Thanks / Like

Duckman,,,,Sounds just like,,,,, who was KU's last B-Ball coach???:D:D:D <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Well that is an interesting point, I had not looked at. Only difference I can see off the top of my head he shall not be named went Home where Frank is at his first Home. No place in college or pro that he has coached at before to pull him home. I guess only time will tell.

Speaking of that, when are you going to collect on your winnnings so we can argue about this for a couple of days?

Post Thanks / Like

Ducky, it was,,,,, his 1st head coach job too. Nice raise,,$750 to $1.5. They might of even gave him a box of "Black & Milds" too. Heh! Heh! Heh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast