Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Louisiana Vs Texas

Post Thanks / Like

Default Louisiana Vs Texas

OK all you louisiana Crappie fishermen & women. I have been posting messages back and forth to Big Dave (President of BCCC in Texas) about fishing Toledo Bend. I suggested to him that I think that we should have a Louisiana Vs Texas Crappie tournament. On his recent Texas post, he & other members of the Texas forum indicated that they would most likely accept the Challenge. He indicated that Toledo Bend would be the appropriate Lake to hold the tournament on since it borders the two states. He said we could be working on it all spring & summer and the tournament to be held this time next year. What do you think. Let's see what kind of response you Louisiana Crappie fishermen & women think and input any suggestions. I'll talk to labill and see if he thinks it could happen and maybe we could form a committee to set things up. Wainting to hear your response. LOL Later R & R :D
    "Just one more drop of my Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, this was supposed to be posted on the Louisiana Board. But you Texas fishermen & women might want to know what's going on. LOL R & R

Post Thanks / Like

With a year to promote this event I think we can put togather a great Tournament. I'll contact the East Texas Crappie Club as well. I'm sure they will want to partisipate. Looks like its going to be a great year for crappie fishing in both states.

Big Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Big Dave, some of us on the Louisiana Board are talking about just a get together and meet different folks, instead of a tournament. We'll let all the fishermen & women decide which one they want to do. Anyway I think it would be a great gathering of the two states to have just a good time. We'll stay in touch. And by the way the countdown is just two days away from you and jigster having a ball pulling in those big ole 'Crap.....eee's. :D Mark will show you a great time. After his post the other day I'm so excited I want to go back. LOL Later R & R