Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman 3/7/10

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 3/7/10

Old Ron called and wanted to go so away we went, no wind, really nice, not much sun, seemed like we done better when the sun would pop out for a bit, Run into jiggin15 and hardhunter and mduncan and Rangers buddy, so had a great time speading the gossipel........ Did finally manage a double but not the normal double, I had one jig on each rod and caught the 2 biggest at the same time one on each rod....... that was fun, threw back some early on, not wanting any then hardhunter said he would take some so we kept 12 to give him, think we might have had 17 or 18 keepers...... still a lot of fun, and went to black/yellow and man they were flat hitting it, other colors they were just giving the slight tug on them....... didn't weigh the biggest but it was around a 1# 3 or 4 oz...... sure felt good, goodest thing I have felt since last nov....... glad to met everyone this am and had a great time........ only believe half what I told you............:D
    Last edited by olesilverside; 04-27-2010 at 01:00 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Man, its been a while eh?
    Now if we can get the Smithville guys thawed out well all be back on track!
    Good day.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Good job you two.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What a fun morning with some good friends. We ended up just a few short of our limits with Ron and Monty's 12. The BS and the bite really slowed when Monty and Ron left. Great double indeed Monty. Got to see Duncan's new boat. It sure looked good. Fishing was slow but sure was fun to finally get out after a nasty winter.

Post Thanks / Like

congrats to all y'all on the good day, many more to come I am sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

nice catch!!!
    i cant wait to try my hand at catching some of those nice truman slabs!!! during spring camp.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Monty
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

your biggest was 1lbs 2 ounces monty!!! you must be getting weaker in your old age!!!!! lol and thank god for ron or you might not have caught either one of those fish lol it was HILARIOUS! but thanks jared it was great fishing with you and much appreciated!! and it was good seein monty and ron!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hardhunter2 View Post
    your biggest was 1lbs 2 ounces monty!!! you must be getting weaker in your old age!!!!! lol and thank god for ron or you might not have caught either one of those fish lol it was HILARIOUS! but thanks jared it was great fishing with you and much appreciated!! and it was good seein monty and ron!!
    Go easy on Monty, yes, he is getting older, and may be getting weaker, remember though, its been months since allot of you all had to crawl out of bed, make coffee, hook up the boat, drive to the lake, launch the boat, navigate, fish, navigate back, load the boat, get home and post the pictures
    And clean them if you keep them.
    1 lb 2 oz would feel like 1 lb 14 oz to me after this winter, I'm out of shape too!:D
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

sound's like a great day monty... i'm wanting to get down there the next couple week's. i'll have to do berry bend cuz that's the only area i know. keep me posted on how it's going. may take off next friday the 19th and do a 3 day weekend. congrat's!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast