Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Congrats On Sctt Points Champs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Congrats On Sctt Points Champs

I would like to congratulate Tom Sprouse and Steve Gentry on winning the points championship this year.It took alot of consistant good finishes to beat out the competition.They topped it of with a 4th place at HR the year ending tournament,that had 43 boats.Congrats again see you at the CLASSIC.

Post Thanks / Like

congrats tom and steve. enjoyed fishing against you both in the smaller turneys. thought for sure ya'll would take the hill's turney as well. guess second ain't to awful bad. congrats to mr.duke on that win.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAPP View Post
    I would like to congratulate Tom Sprouse and Steve Gentry on winning the points championship this year.It took alot of consistant good finishes to beat out the competition.They topped it of with a 4th place at HR the year ending tournament,that had 43 boats.Congrats again see you at the CLASSIC.
    Congrats to you Capp on your first Southern Crappie win, and what a win it was you and Darren put on a clinic a good ole fashioned @ss whuppin, 11.40 pounds for seven fish mighty impressive! Tom

Post Thanks / Like

may i second that congrats capp to you and your pardner. wow thats a "dream stringer" of fish right there sir.