Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Is there crappie.com boat stickers for Mississippi and if so

Iuka-Pickwick Lake-Tishomingo County Mississippi
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Is there crappie.com boat stickers for Mississippi and if so

where can I buy them ? I looked on some of the sponsors but didnt see any, of course I couldve overlooked them since the eyes are not what they once were

thanks in advance

maachuu

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Just click here...two pages of Crappie.com stuff. http://crappie.com/component/option,...pper/Itemid,8/
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Maachuu ....

Quote Originally Posted by maachuu View Post
    where can I buy them ? I looked on some of the sponsors but didnt see any, of course I couldve overlooked them since the eyes are not what they once were
    thanks in advance
    maachuu
    The site does not produce state specific decals. All the states, that had decals made for their specific state, had them done by specific members or outsourced to a print shop.

Upon doing a search (key word "decals" - Miss. State Forum) ... it appears that there was a member by the name of MSBANKER that got the Mississippi decals made, but that was back in 2008. Not sure if there are any of that batch left, though. I think they were $3/ea.

There are several ways you can go about this :

Contact MSBANKER to see if there are any remnants.
    Post on the Miss. Forum & see if there's enough interest to warrant having another batch made.
    Post on Miss. Forum & see if someone else will produce a decal (if enough are interested, and/or if you're interested in getting a different decal made)

(and in the case that no one else is interested in producing them ..... )
    KY members had theirs made by Team AdCraft. That's it at the bottom of my posts. We're in the process of getting TA to reproduce another batch. TA produced ours for $2.50/ea (mailed). You can go to the KY State Forum & read thru the sticky (it's still up :p ) and see how the process works. Our decals are 8" x 4" . TA requires a minimum order of 25 decals, before running a batch.

... cp

Iuka-Pickwick Lake-Tishomingo County Mississippi
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys for the info

m

Post Thanks / Like

check in your state forum