Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gander Mountain Saturday 3/6 12:00-2:00

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gander Mountain Saturday 3/6 12:00-2:00

Me and my Crappie USA Teammate will be at Gander Mountain on the southside of Indy from noon until 2:00 today. We are going to have a drawing to give away a BnM pole, and a couple of hats. Possibly some other giveaways as well! Stop by and say hi! lets talk some crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Jim , it will be 50 deg today, the ice is melting, and the fish are jumping in the boat. What to heck are you doing locked inside ?? :D:D

Hour drive for me.... or I might come by. Would be good to talk to you guys. I just want to know since your brother is your fishing partner, do you ever get into fights during a tournaments? I have 2 older brothers and my favorite stories they tell are about when they got into one of the first bass tournaments at Monroe. They still spar around sometimes and they are in their 70's ! Also, during a tournament since there is money on the line, will your brother let you eat that sandwich for lunch or does he make you keep fishing?

Just put my name in the pot for the hat... I need it for my bald head.

HHD
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you ever going to be at Gander Mountain in Fort Wayne?
    Could use BnM free pole
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

HHD,
    As far as the weather, we are probably realistically 1-2 weeks away from ice out even at Patoka. And actually my tournament partner is my Uncle. Just like all tournament partners I am sure we occasionally have minor disagreements, but all in all we spend a lot of time on the lake together and get along great!

Bob,
    I would not be opposed to putting up a BnM info booth in Ft. Wayne. I have never inquired into it or talked to the fishing manager up there. I may do that this upcoming year. This is probably the last time I will be setting up anything on a Saturday. I normally am out on the lake as soon as there is ice-out, and am on every chance I get including every weekend until the ice is back on again.

Thanks for inquiring!