Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone fishing today???

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where is everyone fishing today???

I got the boat hooked up and ready to go. Lots of good reports from yesterday so not sure where to head. Stay close to town or head below the dam. Still waiting to see if my buddy from work is going. Then I guess I will see where the Titan decides to pull the boat to. Good luck to everyone getting out today.

Post Thanks / Like

Default yes

Yes have fun everyone today, looks like it will be tomorrow before I can enjoy the water.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope everyone has a great day on the water. I will be stuck at my sons soccer tournament all weekend. Oh well, they are only kids for awhile!

Post Thanks / Like

1025 west sunshine. be on Stockton tommorow. Good luck
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

Default State School lake

Going to check out the NoJoe hole first, it was still pretty iced up a couple days ago, if it is still froze, I noticed allot of the small lakes and ponds between Marshall and Boonville were thawed.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going To Stockton

Well Sunday Anyway.
    Meeting Up W/ Pb And Jtl. Bender Keeps Bosting About Kicking Our Butt Sunday. I Dont Think He Is Talking About How Fast His Boat Runs.

We Dont Plan On Getting Further Than A Cast Way. I'm Not Sure Our Bucket Of Bolts Will Keep Up Between Holes.

Post Thanks / Like

Where'd you end up going Jared? Wish I could have made it down there today, if for no other reason, just to be on the water.

Ran the boat for an hour or two on Longview up here. Just some break in time for me. Needed to find the sweet spot at WOT so the boat isn't dancing around. Got that taken care of, so ready to get down to the big lake and have some fun.

Post Thanks / Like

just got back from thomas hill, my buddy and i both limited out today, nice day on the water.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ended up going to Sparrowfoot. It was slow and had to keep moving around but limits could be had if you took your time and stayed persistant. I will be going back in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

I hit the Grand today No bites in 1.5 hrsThen loaded up & went to Long Shoal up Tebo & had 5 & 2 keepers 34fow 22ft down blk silver the best. Water temp 43 on Grand & 39 on Tebo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast