Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: work sucks!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default work sucks!!!!

after watching all of these fishing reports from LOZ,truman,stockton,pom, and the ROCK. i took today off and went and got the boat cleaned her up washed and waxed her got all my gear ut and went through it put new line on all my reels got the batteries charging got the deck set up and bags packed to head to a lake down south for the weekend i came in sat down for supper and the phone rang instead of looking at the caller id i pick the phone up and he said to pack ur bags u have to go out of town for the next week and half....he didnt say hi,how r u ,or what u doin this weekend so i told him to kiss my butt im goin fishing this weekend,, not relizing that it was my wifes boss... so now im feeling like a dumb a@@ i hand the phone to the wife and said have fun this next week not think straight still think im head to problly stockton i know have to deal with a 6 yr old b day party (20 kids at chuck cheese)on sat and figure out whos going to be watching the kids next week bc the baby sitter is off all next week.....so i wish all GOOD LUCK, TIGHT LINES, and A FULL LIVE WELL to all that are goin this weekend and next week in this great weather and everbody be safe out there and i hope to see all of u out there soon

Post Thanks / Like

Man, now that Su@@ a@@. Sorry to here that. I work 6 days a week and need my day on the lake. Hope you get out soon. Good thing is you are ready when the opportunity comes.
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adjust555 View Post
    Man, now that Su@@ a@@. Sorry to here that.
    X2
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner