Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: mooved git togather

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default mooved git togather

for a club or a git togather we need to know where every one lives and a good location where no one will have to drive that far . we need a good place with camping and rooms to rent .dont know much about the facilities at most lakes . i do know lake blacksher . ther is a large campground and cabins and the new inn . theris several groupe shelters . if interested could find out more about this as i go there a lot and it could be seen on the net . will git the address on it to go on line . would need to know where every one that is interested lives . this will give a more central location to check into . but lake blacksher is in south central ga. it is the most visited park in ga.
    some dont put there location on the net so we dont know where they live if interested in a git togather you can e mail me and i will mark your spot on a map and see where a central location will be . my e mail is [email protected]
    retired and now i will always fish

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

i have heard from 1 person in ga.that is interested in a gittogather . if any one wants to join us send me the info to my e mail ane i will se where every one lives ane check on a place for a meeting . will choose a central location and we can meet and discuss a git togather with a crappie tournament and a cook out . i would like your location and info if you camp or need a motel or cabin . some might need to rent a boat .
    send
    name[real or screan ] or both
    town
    camper [type] --motel-- cabin --tent--
    boat --rent --- own--
    familey members partisapating[all are welcom]even the wife.
    if you will e-mail me this info it will be kept in confidence for . it is for finding a nutral place to meet . if anyone has a suggston please e-mail me .
    papasage & fayebaby
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Hi papasage. Hope things are well with you in Fitzgerald. I'd be interested in participating in something like you're talking about. I think you have most of my information but if you need something else, give me a shout.

Morphine Guest

Sent you a PM papasage. Let me know if you need any more info.

Post Thanks / Like

when and who started the slabfest . where did the idea come from .

look at the dates on old post . do a search on my old post .and MR jimmy S
    Last edited by papasage; 10-12-2009 at 12:45 PM.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Yall started it I guess, but I was a part of it. I worked hard at Every lake for the past 5 yrs.
    Papasage you have always been a great host and I hope you all can have some great get togethers in the future. I am sorry for anything I have done to cause a problem.
    I'll try not to post on this subject any longer. but I'll be at some git togethers
    Last edited by FalconSmitty; 10-12-2009 at 08:32 PM.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes!

Yes Smitty, you have been and still are. my heartfelt thanks to all that have helped to make this site what it is today, GREAT and getting better. Jimmy S

Post Thanks / Like

yes MR Jimmy and i was working on this when he took sick .smitty came in to crappie.com and restarted it . we all have worked at it and every thing has went well we just need to set some rules and stick to them . we are all human and make mistakes . that is a good way to learn . i have not saw anything that went wrong that was any one person's fault .
    LETS LOOK TO THE MAN UP STAIRS FOR GUIDENS

Post Thanks / Like

God has his plate full in Washington Dc. Dont think that he wants to be bothered with TRIVIA!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by foul hook View Post
    God has his plate full in Washington Dc. Dont think that he wants to be bothered with TRIVIA!
    :D