Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Shallow Lake Structure

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shallow Lake Structure

Most of the water I fish is shallow bottoms lakes. Usually between 10 and 50 acres in size and probably 10 foot deep max. Most of the structure is cypress trees, knees, and blowdown structure around the banks.Although this provides alot of cover the majority of the water is vacant of structure. What are your suggestions for placing condos or other types of structure in these shallow lakes? All but one of the ares are on public ground,ie. wildlife management ares so they do get fished quite a bit in the spring and summer. So I think the structure would have to be pretty short so not to be seen by everybody. Just wondering if it will work or would be worth the effort.

3GD

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

this type would work or stick bamboo through a seament blockboth wayes . that will lay it dowm might take 2 asbamboo hold air and have a lot of flotation http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=10959
    retired and now i will always fish

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

retired and now i will always fish