Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess who is a new dad

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Guess who is a new dad

Well, I recieved the most amazing fishing partner today. Ms Skyler was born at 930 this morning. She is 4 pounds 15 ounces and 18 inches long. Long and lean like a Truman crappie. Her and mom are doing great and healthy as a horse. I wonder when I can count her limit:D God truely is awesome to make something so perfect. Well ladies and gentleman I'll talk to y'all in a few, I have a baby to love. A very proud papa Terry
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations!! Children are for sure a blessing from God!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on the super addition to your family

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, I bet you are one proud pappa. When are you going to post some pictures of your beautiful little girl?
    Opinions are like A-holes, everybody has one and some stink worse than others!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new fishing partner and glad to hear all are doing well.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulation Terry! Just wait until you see her catch her first fish, it brings a new level of enjoyment only a father can know.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, my friend! Go and enjoy! Give her a hug and kiss from her uncle Bob.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to you and the little qwack!
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I only have my I phone but I will post pics asap. I saw uncle bobs new bait and she wants Some in PINK lol again thanks to all for the kind words
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to you and Mrs. Qwack!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast