Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: high rock

Post Thanks / Like

Default high rock

whats up you,all been a long time since I have been on the sight.Have had alot going on with my dad he is 77 and not doing well at all.But on the flip side looks like a fishing trip is at hand on friday or monday what is the water conditions on the rock high and muddy where are fish at deep or shallow? thanks Garland for those of you that want to fish lake norman it is muddy and slooooooooooooow to no bites!

Post Thanks / Like

High Rock is full and muddy. Bout time you head back this way, it's been awhile.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that about your Dad, G-Man. I hope he makes a turn around for the better. From what I have been hearing about High Rock, Flat Swamp is in better shape than anywhere else on the lake. I plan to be at the Swamp on Monday in the AM.

Kellog

Post Thanks / Like

Default Highrock info,

thank youall for the report on highrock.Got to go wet a line with cell phone and all the other distractions left behind.Hope to be at the rock on monday to catch the fish that some body made madd on sat.While I am on here just thought I would say one thing that bothers me on this sight I have really not been on alot because of the things that are being posted that does not have nothing to do with CRAPPIE FISHING.It is crappie .com not sports .com or cat fish .com.ETC.I see it as a info. line to help others who love crappie fishing and spending time with family and friends.Dont want to offend no one but that is the way I see it.GOOD FISHING TO EVERY BODY AND GOD BLESS . GARLAND A.K.A G-MAN

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Just got home from High Rock Didn't fish hard but did troll for a couple of hours in the mouth of second creek and crow creek; nothing, one minnow got skinned. We were playing with the new toys on the boat; 55 lb I-pilot an new lowrance HDS 5. Absolutely love what I seen so far; water was about 3-days from good color in a normal year, but this year has been anything but normal. Water temps varied a little from 44-45 degrees not nearly as trashy as I expected

Post Thanks / Like

I have really not been on alot because of the things that are being posted that does not have nothing to do with CRAPPIE FISHING.It is crappie .com not sports .com or cat fish .com.ETC.I see it as a info. line to help others who love crappie fishing and spending time with family and friends.

The above is just why I Love this sight more than any other. I have never been out to meet people from other sights because i always was worried that their prioritys were different than mine. I have met these guys now in person and I would allow each and everyone to babysity my little girls (thats how much I believe in these guys). I also believe this site is meant to talk as Crappie friends and let what ever is on your mind be said.

Crappie Fishing (the outdoors) is a life style not just a web sight!!

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishlilpond View Post
    I have really not been on alot because of the things that are being posted that does not have nothing to do with CRAPPIE FISHING.It is crappie .com not sports .com or cat fish .com.ETC.I see it as a info. line to help others who love crappie fishing and spending time with family and friends.

The above is just why I Love this sight more than any other. I have never been out to meet people from other sights because i always was worried that their prioritys were different than mine. I have met these guys now in person and I would allow each and everyone to babysity my little girls (thats how much I believe in these guys). I also believe this site is meant to talk as Crappie friends and let what ever is on your mind be said.

Crappie Fishing (the outdoors) is a life style not just a web sight!!

Well said, bigfishlilpond.

hawkman is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The way the fishing has been this winter this would be a boring site if that was all we had to talk about. You can on only get so much mileage out of favorite color jig, what kind of line, long rod or short rod, etc. I figure this is like being in a boat fishing with someone, we talk about a lot of other things & sometimes even fish for other fish besides crappie.
    Crappie fishing is my lighthouse of sanity in an insane world,
    It keeps me from crashing on the rocky shores of everyday life.
    Crappie.com is my beacon of light!