Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can you make A mold out of lead

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default can you make A mold out of lead

I was wondering if you made a silicon bait blank and poured it half way with lead then put a layer of aluminium foil over it and poured the rest. It would be a cheap metal mold mmm food for thought
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

MO, I am not really sure I understand how you are describing doing it as I am a little slow lol. However I would think you would have to be extremely careful with the lead because anything that bumps or touches it would make indentions. Plus be careful pouring it lol. It would probably work though just have to use caution.

Post Thanks / Like

Why don't you just make the mold out of silicone and use a metal or fiberglass resin backing to make it all rigid. With silicone, you will have a perfect replica that can be used for lead or plastic.
    I think I see where you are going with this, but you will have defects with the aluminum foil.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmmm things you think of waiting for your baby to come into his world. Which happened at 930 this morning
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

lol

Jiggin_Joe is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Mmmm things you think of waiting for your baby to come into his world. Which happened at 930 this morning
    congrats on the new arrival !! and watch the lead around the new one

JJ
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/jokerpoker/logo.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

congrads on the new one

Post Thanks / Like

Boy or Girl ?

BamaMan

Post Thanks / Like

The most perfect girl in the world!

Post Thanks / Like

congrads nothing like daddys little girls... got 2 girls myself....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast