Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Never!!!!

Send abunch of boys to play a elite team. OVERRATED!!!!! RCJHKU!!!!<*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Good game by the Hawks tonight....KSU was darn good at times, but you have to play really good for 40 minutes to beat us in the PHOG. Should make for an interesting rematch in KC in about 10 days.....Both teams could very well be in the Final 4.

Post Thanks / Like

Good game Chatt! I saw you out there on the court in the Phog.Granted, Bill limited your minutes but he's prolly saving you for a Nat. Champ. run.Congrats on the big 12 championship!

Post Thanks / Like

Would have been nice to win, but life goes on. Cats still gotta take care of business at home against the clones and then kick a lil' azz in some tournaments! EMAW!

Congrats to KU on the conference championship. They looked pretty invincible for much of the second half of the game.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

mayb e one of a very few times this year they put 2 halves together rcjhku

Post Thanks / Like

Luv them Hawks but come March madness, a Big 12 fan........Even try to back Mo but damn that's almost too hard.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a good game for the Hawks, the only gripe I have is in a game that big let the teams play seemed like the refs wanted to take the game over and I think that hampered both teams

Post Thanks / Like

congrats K.U. darned good win. The big thing was nobody was hurt and they can get ready the games ahead .Like I said befor, I hate it when two Kansas teams play against each other,cause someone is gonna loose. I've always been a big Roy fan, but I think Bill has made his statement. Now our cats have to look ahead to the game sat. No time to lick your wounds, keep there heads up and listen to the coach. Again good win, and another championship and most of all, they defended there home court another year with no loses.:D:D Jim
    If your grandkids think your O K don't seek another opinion

Post Thanks / Like

I am not a big BB fan anymore. They don't call the 3 second and a charging foul is unheard of. To me it seems like more of a one on one thing instead of a team sport. But my neighbor is a big Univ of Tenn supporter and when his wife could not go to the TN/KS game he invited me. The crowd was electrifying and the noise was LOUD. Ks has a great team!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats KU ... only thing better was Chattister at Wichita sieminar....Think Chatt must have been stand up comic in previous life you were great.
    Hope Both KU-KSU can go deep in NCAA tourney. KSU bigs are going to have to show up.
    Its getting close to one and done time. Go CATS.
    PS good to see Dukies go down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast