Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: another new guy

Post Thanks / Like

Smile another new guy

I am kind of new to this page. I have post a couple of times. But I was wondering other htan the tournment at Don's do any of you guy get together and go fishing? And if so do you let new guys go. I am on a mission: I have a soon to be a 3 yr old son that love going places with me. His two favorite places to go is the fishing store (any) and the hardware store(Lowes they got tractors). I want to get to be a better a fisherman and learn more about the local lake and rivers so that I can take him fishing and not just for casting practice. Can anyone help on this?
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fishin 3,i Have Not Been A Member Long.i Have Crappie Fished For Years.i Have Fished Clinch River,norris,cherokee,douglas,watauga,south Hoston,crappiethon Weiss Lake,al.i Crappie And Walleye Fish.i Am Glad To See You Taking You Son Fishing.i Don't Claim To Be And Expert But If I Can Help You I Will Be Glad To.i Took My Son And Now My 3 Year Old Grandson Fishing.i Remember When My Son Was 3 Years Old When I Took Him Fishiing He Said He Was A Pro. Bluegill Angler.we Still Fish When He Has Time.children Grow Up Fast Before You Know It He Will Be Grown Up.happy Fishing You And Your Son.