Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My apology to CC members and Wally Marshall

Post Thanks / Like

Default My apology to CC members and Wally Marshall

I would like to express my sincere apology to all CC members and Wally Marshall for my post this morning. Although it was not meant to inflame, or be derogatory, after re-reading it, I can see where some might have read more into it.

Again, my apologies.

Gman
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

I did not see a problem with it. I thought it was a funny thread. Actually Mr Marshall said he was gonna send me your package. :D

Post Thanks / Like

i see nothing wrong with your posting but can see where other might of....dont worry about it...wally might bust your balls about in a joking manner but thats just wally
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Just remember "If you have something bad to say about Wally(or his gear), don't say it at all."

Post Thanks / Like

like water on a ducks butt, its over and flowing away

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey I only had to get 10 stitches and one ear cut off but we made it through it!!! No problems Here !! Thanks for all the questions and we are going to do it again soon!!!
    Wally Marshall

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie View Post
    Hey I only had to get 10 stitches and one ear cut off but we made it through it!!! No problems Here !! Thanks for all the questions and we are going to do it again soon!!!
    Wally Marshall
    Wally thank you! I look forward to talking to you again soon.:D Also I went to Academy sports and stocked up on $85.00 worth of your product that you recommended and talked about Monday night.:D

BamaMan

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey I wasn't pimping my products the other night !!! I really want to hear the results of all the fish your going to catch !!!! You have some more coming your way in a day or two!!! Lets see I think yours was a 2010 Pro Crappie 175 Tracker !!! It might be tough getting it in the mail box!! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie View Post
    Hey I wasn't pimping my products the other night !!! I really want to hear the results of all the fish your going to catch !!!! You have some more coming your way in a day or two!!! Lets see I think yours was a 2010 Pro Crappie 175 Tracker !!! It might be tough getting it in the mail box!! Thanks
    I told these guys on here I was getting a boat!!!:D It's ok if it want fit in the mail box!:D My mail man will just throw it on the ground by the mail box. And I will get it when I get home.:D My mail man is lazy and want bring any thing that is to big for the mail box to the door. Thanks again Wally!!!

BamaMan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMan View Post
    I told these guys on here I was getting a boat!!!:D It's ok if it want fit in the mail box!:D My mail man will just throw it on the ground by the mail box. And I will get it when I get home.:D My mail man is lazy and want bring any thing that is to big for the mail box to the door. Thanks again Wally!!!
    Hey Hey-you also told us U didn't want the boat to give it to one of us so I claimed it. Remember all you really wanted was a Mr. Crappie Hat-I would hope you gonna do the right thing & if/when that boat shows up @Ur house U will-gonna delivery to my little shack:D:D:D:D sounds like I missed out again
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 03-04-2010 at 09:56 PM.
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast