PDA

View Full Version : Anybody get the hook-up from Mr. Crappie?

Gamblinman
03-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Just wondering if Mr. Crappie has contacted any members for contact info to send sponsor products fromm Monday nights conversation. I have yet to hear from him.
Below is a copy of the post he made, detailing the offer:

Hey Crappie.com It is my honor to be with you tonight on your website Crappie.com. Tonight I will be answering any questions you may have that you always wanted to ask Mr.Crappie about crappie fishing, sponsors, products , boats etc. I have been on this site for several years not posting but watching to see what goes on in the crappie fishing world as you know it. I know there is alot of great crappie anglers that visit this site and are members also !!! Tonight for every post I will contact you after the show and get your information to send some great products from my sponsors. Just to give you a list of my sponsors as follows: Bass Pro Shops, Mercury Marine, Tracker Boats,Nitro Boats, Motorguide, Costa, Ford Trucks, TTI BLakemore,
Tempress marine seating, Betts Floats, Wally Marshall Signature series Crappie Rods and Yours Truely Mr.Crappie Products . Lets have some fun tonight and bring some excitment to your crappie fishing season with great techniques and Years of experience so lets not waste anymore time Im ready for your question!!! Hey you on the front row set down I cant see my computor!! It's Monday Night with Wally Marshall Starting Now !!! First question please !!!!

Gman

CrappieKillerJigs
03-03-2010, 09:46 AM
he will get to everyone....he is a busy man but a man of his words

AZfisherdude
03-03-2010, 10:05 AM
I don't think I'd be too worried about being contacted for at least a week... People that aren't on the forums regularly well, they aren't on regularly :D

crappie4me2
03-03-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm just glad he took his time to talk with us! He is a very busy dude and a very nice guy.
Lynn

"G"
03-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Not yet but I think he will get around to it whenever he gets a chance.

PBUG2009
03-03-2010, 10:09 AM
he contacted me already...

creekslick
03-03-2010, 10:12 AM
He just contacted me. I bet everyone will hear from him today.;)

STUMP HUNTER
03-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Just got a PM from him. Y'all hang tight :):)

"G"
03-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Yep I just got contacted.

jem270
03-03-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm getting three of his newest rod/reel combo's and a tackle box full of jigs. Just kidding. :D

BamaMan
03-03-2010, 10:46 AM
He just contacted me! Said I was getting a new Triton Crappie Boat! He wanted to know what color I wanted!!! No I hope I get a Mr. Crappie Hat. I got a boat he can give that boat to one of my fellow crappie.com members. yea Right!!!

Frank C
03-03-2010, 12:05 PM
I got a PM from him today.:D

jaxsprat
03-03-2010, 12:31 PM
I got a PM from him today.:D

I got one today also, sure he is a busy person & I bet he will get to all, he's "Good People" in my Book.
Side note to BamaManQuote He just contacted me! Said I was getting a new Triton Crappie Boat! He wanted to know what color I wanted!!! No I hope I get a Mr. Crappie Hat. I got a boat he can give that boat to one of my fellow crappie.com members. yea Right!!
Thanks for the boat YOU DID tell him to ship it to jAXSPRAT-- Didn'T You :eek::eek: Gosh I guess I'll have to take U fishin in it :rolleyes:

steelslinger86
03-03-2010, 12:43 PM
I got a PM from him this morning, what a stand up guy!

sac-a-lait
03-03-2010, 12:44 PM
someone delete this thread!!! Give the man more than 48 hours to send you some free stuff before you stasrt posting about it. Next we will see a post about the "junk" they got...

gabulldog
03-03-2010, 01:16 PM
and poeple ask why dont he and other pro's come here more offten

PBUG2009
03-03-2010, 02:41 PM
want want want....i have met a few of people of fame...instead of getting anything id rather have a hand shake and a how you doin... Dale Jr, met him a yr ago in charlotte sc. instead of a an autograph i asked him want a beer he laughed an said after race, im still waiting on the beer with him. all im saying is people are busy sometimes, give them a few days..

Smitty 79
03-03-2010, 03:05 PM
im just glad he took time to answer some questions and give his thoughts on some things. ive never meet him but he sounds like a good guy.

Mrs. Crappie Stalker
03-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Wow, what are you, 12? You're like a little kid demanding presents right now! Shame on you.

Just wondering if Mr. Crappie has contacted any members for contact info to send sponsor products fromm Monday nights conversation. I have yet to hear from him.
Below is a copy of the post he made, detailing the offer:

Hey Crappie.com It is my honor to be with you tonight on your website Crappie.com. Tonight I will be answering any questions you may have that you always wanted to ask Mr.Crappie about crappie fishing, sponsors, products , boats etc. I have been on this site for several years not posting but watching to see what goes on in the crappie fishing world as you know it. I know there is alot of great crappie anglers that visit this site and are members also !!! Tonight for every post I will contact you after the show and get your information to send some great products from my sponsors. Just to give you a list of my sponsors as follows: Bass Pro Shops, Mercury Marine, Tracker Boats,Nitro Boats, Motorguide, Costa, Ford Trucks, TTI BLakemore,
Tempress marine seating, Betts Floats, Wally Marshall Signature series Crappie Rods and Yours Truely Mr.Crappie Products . Lets have some fun tonight and bring some excitment to your crappie fishing season with great techniques and Years of experience so lets not waste anymore time Im ready for your question!!! Hey you on the front row set down I cant see my computor!! It's Monday Night with Wally Marshall Starting Now !!! First question please !!!!

Gman

hotdawg
03-03-2010, 05:28 PM
if i get something fine if not fine i aint lost nothing. he is probably busier than a minnow going thru a school of 3 pounders. just glad he took the time to do what he did got a pm at 10;00 this morning

Slab
03-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I moved crappie.com to a new faster server right after Wally was online. Wally called me and could not get to the site, so I know that delayed him. He could not get to the site for the same reason that may of you could not either, my server move, and the DNS propagation time required for a move like this.

And as you may know, I did try to get the move done before Wally was online, namely Sunday night, but it did not go well.

Fishtaco
03-03-2010, 05:53 PM
I just want to say, "Thanks Wally! We appreciate you taking time out to chat with us!"

Salute!

Brian121804
03-03-2010, 06:26 PM
I was just contacted by him

kycreek
03-03-2010, 06:42 PM
He PM'd me. He doesn't need to give me anything. He gave us all the answers to our questions.

Gamblinman
03-03-2010, 06:46 PM
someone delete this thread!!! Give the man more than 48 hours to send you some free stuff before you stasrt posting about it. Next we will see a post about the "junk" they got...

I asked the question simply to find out whether he had contacted anyone, not if anyone had been sent anything. I just wonderd if something may be wrong on my end. Nothing derogatory meant, just a simple question.

Maybe it's your post that should be deleted?

Gman

Gamblinman
03-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Wow, what are you, 12? You're like a little kid demanding presents right now! Shame on you.

No, Im 52. It was a simple question, nothing meant by it. Nothing demanded.

Maybe you should practice what you preach by not treading on others.

Just sayin....

Gman

hudnut
03-03-2010, 07:01 PM
I got a pm from him today wanting my address.

stinger1
03-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Got my pm today,Wally is a great guy to take time out to answer our post. I've just got one thing to say. "Hello down there" lol !!!!

jimfish
03-03-2010, 10:00 PM
I moved crappie.com to a new faster server right after Wally was online. Wally called me and could not get to the site, so I know that delayed him. He could not get to the site for the same reason that may of you could not either, my server move, and the DNS propagation time required for a move like this.

And as you may know, I did try to get the move done before Wally was online, namely Sunday night, but it did not go well.

Great Big Thanks For All Your Hard Work.

jimfish
03-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Got my note from Wally. Wonder how the postman will get 4 12ft. titelines in my mail box?HE HE.

PBUG2009
03-03-2010, 10:05 PM
im just wondering how hes getting my pontoon boat and that chevy silverado to me...its been worrying me all day lol... thanks wally i will buy my own rods

Bo Bryant
03-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I got a contact today. However, I didn't expect him to do it. He is a busy man. Just taking time to do what he did blows my mind. I thought a lot of him before this, but now he is notch higher!!

Bo Bryant

kincade
03-03-2010, 10:50 PM
i have not been contacted......:(

slimeyslab
03-03-2010, 10:59 PM
He contacted me as well. I really would have never expected him to come through on top of everything else he has done. I am a slow learner so I have gone back and read his posts from Monday night a couple of times. He is a good teacher and offered alot of info that has taken him years to learn. My hat's off to him.

Fatman
03-05-2010, 09:52 PM
I missed it due to having to work late!!!!

Fatman

Sandwich Maker
03-05-2010, 09:54 PM
He's putting it together now. Sixty (60) packages going out!!!

PBUG2009
03-05-2010, 10:07 PM
just make sure the tanks are full on the boat an truck...midgrade will be fine lol thanks wally and sandwich

Ragfly Jig Man
03-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Wally Marshall is a fine person. All of his sponsors should be glad they have such a man to represent their products. Keep up the great work Wally.

Smitty 79
03-07-2010, 05:51 AM
No pm from Wally yet as of 3/7 but he did answer my question. I would like to thank him again for coming back and answering all our questions as busy as he probly is.

beagle man
03-07-2010, 11:03 AM
In case anyone forgot to ask WALLY anything I can do for you, I got an extra seat in the bass tracker, or couple good rabbit dogs for a day or bunny runnin.

PBUG2009
03-07-2010, 11:13 AM
got my package today from him, a new boat and truck, the boat had bikini models in it...man wally you are the man thanks alot

Cane Pole
03-07-2010, 12:39 PM
got my package today from him, a new boat and truck, the boat had bikini models in it...man wally you are the man thanks alot

You must not have a mail union there.:cool:

Mr.Crappie
03-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Hey Cane Pole Let all folks Know that sent in questions in the first hour on Monday night between 8 and 9pm central time will be receiving their package this week depending on where they live in the good ole USA !!! Hey Guy's it's been alot of fun so Until next time keep your line wet!!! Thanks Crappie.com

Crappie Stalker
03-08-2010, 07:57 AM
How'd you get my address?

crappiekiller2
03-08-2010, 05:06 PM
How'd you get my address?

I'd like to know about mine also?

Sandwich Maker
03-08-2010, 08:29 PM
He pm'd everyone who was in the "window" from the first question he took til he hollered calfrope....I think the last was from Frogger. If you were in that group of 60 or so, he should have received your address if you answered his message to you.

I think the final post of the window was #87.

Mr.Crappie
03-08-2010, 08:34 PM
I'd like to know about mine also?

Hey did you send me your address ?

Crappie Stalker
03-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Just for the record, I was post #73 at 8:34 p.m.

He pm'd everyone who was in the "window" from the first question he took til he hollered calfrope....I think the last was from Frogger. If you were in that group of 60 or so, he should have received your address if you answered his message to you.

I think the final post of the window was #87.

Mr.Crappie
03-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Just for the record, I was post #73 at 8:34 p.m.

Crappie Stalker, Sorry I might have overlooked you on the threads!!! Please send me your address!!! Thanks