Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: monday night mess

Post Thanks / Like

Default monday night mess

First off, i think it was great that Wally came on last night to answer everyone's questions and i enjoyed reading his responses.
    I tried for over an hour to log on and submit a question but i couldnt get on. the site would say "thank you for logging on JMN" but when i tried to reply to the thread it would say "you're not logged on". did anyone else have this problem? it was very frustrating.

Post Thanks / Like

There were a ton of people online last night. I just now, within the last 10 minutes, I upgraded the server. I tried to get it done before Wally came online, but failed. I'm sorry about the slowness and logging in problem yesterday, but hopefully, now that the server received a major upgrade we can handle the volume Wally brings to the site. Thank you for your patience.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

slab, thanks for your response, i know you have been working hard on the site. do you plan to have Wally on again? i think this was a great opportunity for us weekend warriors to gain some knowledge from a veteran pro.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ed why dont we talk to Ronnie and Steve and get them to do the same as wally...they are both great guys and would prob. love to do it
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieKillerJigs View Post
    Hey Ed why dont we talk to Ronnie and Steve and get them to do the same as wally...they are both great guys and would prob. love to do it
    Man that would be great if you could get those guys on here for some question and answer time.

BamaMan

Post Thanks / Like

might be able to get ronnie and steve and i could give todd a call....they are all great guys that everyone could learn a ton from
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff