Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Banged um today...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Banged um today...

Fished from 12-5 and caught them only after I returned to my first location and after trying 2 other spots. I probably caught 50 fish, most small but kept 30 with about 10 of those being filet size. The others simply needed to come out of the lake and my neighbor likes smaller fish fried whole.

I thought I had tried everything and had a pretty good idea on my attack but after reading someone on here mention to drop to the bottom and bring it up about 3 feet is alot quicker than starting about 12 feet deep and decending a foot at atime till you find them. The last 2 times I have gone, I did this and the overall number of bites increased. I certainly won't be using this technique during the spawn but for deep winter fish...MIKEY LIKEY.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you catch off your pvc attractors??????
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

No. I have most of my cover placed in 12 feet of water for PRE and POST spawn. I don't want to place a 6 foot tall top in 20' of water...But maybe I should...What would you do?

Post Thanks / Like

We have some in as deep as 28 ft. Most of our stuff in 16 ft or deeper. You need some for winter or summer. Remember if you build it they will come. Then you catch!
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

We are putting all our short (about 6-foot high) winter/summer condos in 18 to 24-feet of water. The 15-foot tall bamboo condos we have out are in as deep as 30 to 35-feet of water and we're catching fish on them now.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com